But how was he supposed to know what went on on a first date? It was his first first date, after all!
There was worship of an unexpected sort as Mick Jagger and Keith Richards left The Place this morning.
The pair were mobbed by a large group of Druids in full regalia as they struggled to reach their cars just after dawn, rather than the customary scantily clad young women they’re used to.
The crowds soon dispersed however, when they realised that the two gentlemen were …… .. … ……. … … … …….. …….
After the customary preludes,
- The Germans went first, but the consistency was too runny.
- The Spanish were up next, but theirs was too viscous – only reluctantly moving after flicking the spoon twice.
So everyone took a minuet to evaluate the situation.
- Then the French came in and were definitely in contention with their cheeky little number dancing on the palette until
- the English topped the lot, and jigged around in barely uncontrolled joy.
But then, you’d have to f
lavour the English in a sticky situation like this.
Millie Boinet’s in the middle of her Art Practical – predictions are that she’ll do really well; and
End of the week, and a study of students have gone out on the razz.
Starting with a few bevvies in the Carpenter’s Arms.
Well up for it, most of them were going to go to The Place, where DJ John Deere was spinning the discs, but Pixie Smith and the guy she’d just picked up cried off. They’d made plans for Going Down in stead. 😉
Moh and Juan were busy planting up a sharp triangle of Betula Jacquemontaii at the far end of the park. At Morning Coffee time, Juan opened his snap tin to find that the missus had put some home-baked Cattern Cakes in. He shared them with Moh.
Tom Bell’s eschewed the bright lights and the noise of the city.
For tonight, there was going to be quite a show! Meteors zapping across the sky as the Earth moves through the particles Halley’s Comet shedded 26 years ago.
- He’s got his flask of Spicy Pumpkin Soup and a round of sandwiches.
- He’s got his 12 megapixel XLR camera with its long lens pointing in the direction of the shower.
- And he’s got his eight incher out.
So he’s all set for a peep at one of the wonders of the Universe.