Everyone had gone of course:
- Tricia Lowe had taken her llamas;
- Angela Anyould had got her ass over there;
- and even the vicar’s homing pigeons did a fly past.
As always, Chorley Showground provided a vehicle to showcase all the latest farming gear for the farmers to drool over: hoes, sprayers, riddlers, ploughs and cro
This year the show took on more of a festival atmosphere:
- The Morris Men had a go at Show Jumping;
- Amos manned the Pet Rescue Stall; and
- Inspector Force and Sgt. John Constable took charge of the forestry Area.