Tim Panini had spent the day taking down the Christmas
tatt decorations, and replacing them with items suitable for a N.Y. Time party:
- His grandfather’s clock stood on the shelf,
- A Sun Dial, appropriated from Rosie Barriclough’s front garden, was placed in the corner,
- And a number of cooking timers, of all shapes, sizes and workings, loaned by the Pig’s numerous patrons, sat on the bar.
He had the hog roast rotating on the spit, and the mornay whizz was prepared.
And The Fiddlers & Dodgers were poised to play Time themed ditties.
Everything was set.
- Eddie Lowe was Captain Hook.
- Emily Appleby arrived with a ticking time bomb.
- J. W. Constable was clothed in hundreds of leaves.
- And Crispin and Jonathan turned up as a couple of calendar girls.